Electronic Poster Presentation Guidelines at 7th International Tehran Hepatitis Conference:
– All e-Posters should be prepared in English.
– Please use the attached PowerPoint template for preparing your slides.
– It is noteworthy that you are allowed to provide a maximum of 7 slides and the given time for your presentation is 7 minutes.
– Electronic posters should be presented according to the agenda, and your attendance at the mentioned time is mandatory.
– The Electronic poster presentation program will be in three categories: Basic and Laboratory Science, Epidemiology and Clinical Science. In the first day of THC7 (6 September) the e-posters of “Basic and Laboratory Science” category will be presented. The second day (7 September) and third day (8 September) belongs to presentation of e-posters in “Epidemiology” and “Clinical Science” categories, respectively.
– At the end of the presentation, you will be given a score, and it will be used in final assessment.
– Essential information to include on E-Poster: Title of the e-poster; names and affiliations of all authors; introduction and objective(s); results; conclusions or key messages; contact details (optional), so that interested delegates may contact you.
– Media including pictures, graphs and tables can be included in the e-Poster, and multimedia including videos and music cannot be included.