Poster Presentation Guidelines at 7th International Tehran Hepatitis Conference:
– All Posters should be prepared in English.
– Please mention your abstract ID in your poster.
– Please use the attached PowerPoint file with the default theme for your poster. You can customize it for your poster.
– Please make sure to bring your poster in 110 x 90 cm dimension, printed vertically (portrait). There is no possibility to print your poster at the conference.
– Posters should be hanged at 09:00 AM and picked up at 05:00 PM otherwise they will be discarded by the staff. Then you will be able to pick up your posters at the registration desk.
– The poster presentation program will be in three categories: Basic and Laboratory Science, Epidemiology and Clinical Science. In the first day of THC7 (6 September) the posters in “Basic and Laboratory Science” category will be presented. The second day (7 September) and third day (8 September) belongs to presentation of posters in “Epidemiology” and “Clinical Science” categories, respectively.
– Please ensure that your poster is packed correctly to prevent any damage during your travels. We cannot be held accountable for any damage done during the conference.